Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Favorite thing for that day!

We started doing a new thing before going to bed where we all go around and say what our favorite things was for that day. I thought it was cute what the kids were saying so I wanted to keep track.

Megan
- Reading Max a bedtime story ( she was so into picking a dog story that he would like and so she made up words to Lady and the Tramp
- eating dinner as a family ( we do it every night but it is cute to hear her say that it was her favorite)
-

Malory
- sending fake phone messages to each other on the way home from grandma and poppy's ( we pretend to call and leave messages for each other and they always end the message with a made up word and I have to pretend call them back and say WHAT DID YOU SAY!!! They giggle every time.
- Swimming at Grandpa Rich's

1 comment:

Granma Julie said...

Aww you're keeping such good memories of the kids sweetie. Such a good mama.

Growing Up!!

Max

Happily Ever After