Tuesday, January 13, 2009

March 20th!!

It's pretty much official March 20th will be the babies due date. If everything goes according to plan he will be born on my moms birthday which is pretty neat. Happy Birthday Mom! I had my doctors appointment on Monday and everything is looking good. I am really tired and have no energy but other than that I feel fine. I have a month or so left of work so once I am home I will hopefully feel better.



Grandma Julie is coming next monday so I will be able to rest. Yeah!! It is so nice when she is here. I don't have to do worry about doing everything. Me and Mike will probably go out to dinner also which we have not done in a while.

2 comments:

Granma Julie said...

It will be the best birthday I've ever had. A new grandson. What a gift. I can't wait to be there with you next week. You can rest and mama will take care of her baby girl. I love you Lisa. Mom

Kim said...

Hi Lisa! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! It's nice to be able to keep up with family and see pictures. Now we just have to get Mark and Shelly going! :)

Growing Up!!

Max

Happily Ever After